Sports Gambling odds
October 1st General news ... Sports Gambling odds created to assist the sports bettor in properly handicapping
Sports Gambling odds created to assist the sports bettor in properly handicapping . In order to profit in from a complex games , the bettor must be as informed as possible on the ever changing statistics and trends.
PADDY POWER POSTS STRONG YTD RESULTS
Online revenues show solid growth with UK and Irish mobile gambling up 298 percent
Irish bookmaker Paddy Power announced in an Interim Management Statement that its strong momentum continues into 2011 for the period 1 January 2011 to 15 May 2011 (YTD).
Key performance indicators include:
- Group revenue up 21 percent year to date
- of which 33 percent growth in online revenues and 7 percent growth in retail revenues.
- UK and Irish online business:
- paddypower.com's online sportsbook performed strongly with total amounts staked up by 46 percent.
- amounts staked via mobile showed a 298 percent growth with 34 percent of its active customers transacted via mobile.
- Sportsbook Gross Win up 60 percent
- Gaming/B2B Gross Win up 26 percent
- Australian online business:
- Amounts staked up 7 percent
- Gross Win up 13 percent
Nigel Northridge, Chairman, Paddy Power PLC said "The comparative period for the remainder of the year benefited from the football World Cup, as well as very favourable sports results. However, the strong underlying momentum in the Group should help to offset these factors, and consequently the Board looks forward to the balance of 2011 and beyond with confidence.”
UNIBET POSTS STRONG Q1/2011 RESULTS
Company performs well across all Football Live Betting Odds nfl football betting Online Bingo NFL Odds its major markets
Malta-based online gambling and betting company, Unibet Group plc delivered another strong quarter in its interim report for the period January to March 2011.
The company's withdrawal from France represented 23 percent of gross winnings revenue in 2010, yet the company still posted a growth of 16 percent in gross winnings revenue during its first quarter 2011 and has shown a gain in market share in the Nordic region.
Key performance indicators for first quarter 2011 include:
- Gross winnings revenue amounted to GBP 37.5 million (Q1/2010: 41.8 million)
- Profit from operations amounted to GBP 11.2 million (Q1/2010: 10.6 million)
- Profit after tax amounted to GBP 10.0 million (Q1/2010: 9.5 million)
- Number of active customers at the end of the quarter was 328,054 (Q1/2010: 379,473)
- Gross winnings revenue for sports betting amounted to GBP 15.4 million (Q1/2010 17.6 million)
- Gross winnings for other products amounted to GBP 22.1 million (Q1/2010: 24.1 million)
- Live betting accounted for 57 percent (Q1/2010: 52 percent) of turnover on sports betting, excluding Free Bets
Henrik Tjärnström, CEO of Unibet said: "I am pleased to announce that the first quarter of 2011 was another strong quarter for Unibet were we have continued to perform well across all our major markets fully in line with our strategy.
“In the Nordics the growth year on year was 24 per cent which shows that we are gaining strong market share. The rest of the business has also grown well especially considering that France represented 23 per cent of the gross winnings revenue last year. "
The company's strategy for the next three years will see it re-focusing on core markets such as the Nordics and delivering a profitable growth even as Europe's markets develop and re-regulate.
“I expect consolidation within our industry to develop further, and we continue to evaluate opportunities that enhance shareholder value. Options for controlled growth in new regions are also constantly under review, with Unibet focusing on regions with high potential for long-term profitability,” Tjärnström added.
PLAYTECH HONOURED IN EGR AWARDS
Recognition for quality RNG and Bingo
Online gambling software developer Playtech plc took home two awards from the recent EGR Awards function in London.
The company was honoured with RNG Suppolier of the Year and Bingo Network of the Year, the latter through its subsidiary Virtue Fusion.
Playtech CEO Mor Weizer said: “Winning EGR b2b Awards for two major product categories sends a significant message about the strength and capability of Playtech’s products across the group. As a leading name in the industry, we were delighted to be recognised at this prestigious event and look forward to building on our success in the coming year.”
Other winners included:
Microgaming - Innovation in Slots and best online poker network
Dragonfish - Best Bingo Supplier and poker software
Net Refer - Best affiliate software
Cozy Games - Innovation in Bingo software
Net Entertainment - Innovation in RNG casino software
IGT - Best slots provider
Evolution - Top live dealer provider
Mfuse - Best mobile technology provider
GameAccount - Tops in skill games
Openbet - Best sports betting provider
Neogames - Best white label supplier.